The video editor allows you to create multiple 'Takes' of any clip.
The video to edit needs to be placed in the workbench slot.
To start, click on the video editor button in the 'Configuration & Tools' section.
At this point you can manage and 'Takes' that you have created for this video. To create a new edited 'Take' press the 'Create Take' button.
A take is created from 'Parts', you need to 'Add part' first.
You can then adjust which frames to start (IN) and end (OUT) on. You can create a list of 'parts' using any section of frames from the original source video.
You can 'Save Take' or 'X' to cancel changes and return to the Takes list.
For example the workflow to create a simple new clip section :
- Click on the 'Configuration & Tools' tab
- Load the clip t be edited on into the Workbench slot
- Click the 'Video Editor' button, to enter the video editor.
- Click the 'Create a new take' button
- Click the 'Add part'
- Select the In and Out frames using the silders and step buttons
- Click the 'Store part range'
- Enter a new name for your Take if required, in the Take Name text box.
- Click 'Save Take'
- Click the 'Video Edit' to exit the video editor.
- Reload the clip in a Slot and select the take using the Edit option button on the source panel.